JGlamour - All Your Favourite Brands - One Store

Friday, May 29, 2009

MAC Pro Artistry Expo: Bodypainting















































































So last week MAC Pro held a master class on bodypainting hosted by Chantal Miller, Keri Blair with assistance by Sherry! It was informative an infotaining! I tired to take as much notes as possible, I think I did pretty good actually (I only missed 2 things!) They went really rapid fire, thankfully were allowed to take pics, otherwise!! Chantal did an AMAZING freehand tattoo on the models arm from a print out...GENIUS! Keri & Sherry were working on the body, turning a bikini into a one piece....BRILLIANT!! The most inspiring class I took at MAC Pro so far, guess I'll be stocking up on what I need for a bodypainting kit.

No comments: