JGlamour - All Your Favourite Brands - One Store

Friday, September 18, 2009

My Style Black - Lips


So here's a first!! I actually did a pic of me wearing makeup, of a collection that's not quite out yet! MAC Style Black was previewed last during Fashion Night Out here in NYC. I know the event took place across the world, but don't know if the collection was previewed everywhere, let me know if it was, but I digress. I picked up a bunch of stuff i wanted, but I'm most excited about the lipstick, particularly Black Knight. I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!! It goes on creamy, and it's no so intense. It's very very buildable! And since my lips are heavily pigmented, it can go from a light plum stain to full on blackberry! I also LOVE pairing it with Blackfire GlimmerGlass! This new glass/gloss has a brush applicator and is very light, not sticky at all, but has intense shimmer! I LOVE IT!!! Let me know what you love from this collection!

No comments: