JGlamour - All Your Favourite Brands - One Store

Thursday, August 28, 2008

MAC Cult of Cherry + other stuff!!

So I finally got everything I wanted from the Cult of Cherry collection by MAC. The Illegal Purple nail lacquer was sold out by release date at MAC Pro & Flatiron.


Kirsch mattene, Bing mattene, Rapturous mattene, So Scarlet lipstick, Lightly Ripe lipstick (Spiced Chocolate quad peeking thru)


Glassies: Rich & Ripe, Jampacked, Cult of Cherry (Tempting quad peeking through)

Tempting quad & Spiced Chocolate

Platinum pigment, Illegal Purple nail lacquer, Silverstruck nail lacquer, Prep & Prime Light.





I also needed a new makeup bag to carry on location, for those quick one look shoots. I love my new bag!! It's a great knapsack for carrying EVERYTHING you need. Nice fold out pockets, opens up so u can lay it down and keep your things close by an neat. I heard their doing a new Zucca bag coming in October, can't wait for that one.

No comments: