JGlamour - All Your Favourite Brands - One Store

Friday, April 25, 2008

Ahoy MAC Mates!

Thanks to Karen and my clever powers of deduction, I had a feeling the Naughty Nauticals collection would be on counter early at the MAC Pro Showroom. I was right!! I had to get my hand on the blue nail lacquer and that Port Red lipstick before they went from LE to SOLD OUT!

I purchased....

Smoothblue Technakohl liner
Naughty Nautical nail lacquer
Party Mate lipstick
Port Red lipstick (2)
Bell-Bottom Blue pigment
Meet The Fleet e/s*
Submarine e/s
Pro wedges

*I'm thinking of going back to exchange meet the fleet eye shadow for Illegal Cargo and picking up a Mutiny pigment.

Also ran into CS, Manager of the Artist Management division. She asked me to send her an email of suggestions to help make the studio more photographer friendly, since some of the photographers I shot with there have some suggestions to make it better, as well as for something else she's proposing.

No comments: