JGlamour - All Your Favourite Brands - One Store

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lenard Smith Exhibit & Studio Visit


Try and make time to see photographer Lenard Smith's exhibit at ICP. If you can, try an stop by for a studio visit. Looks like he's finishing The ICP-Bard MFA Program in Advanced Photographic Studies.
(KUDOS & CONGRATULATIONS!!)


Don't we love photographers with an artistic point of view?

I strongly believe in working with student photographers!! I've worked with a few peeps from SVA, another photographer I shoot with goes to ICP (I think.) He had to do a project based on a film he had never seen before. So he rented "Lost in Translation." He couldn't get the Asian girl he wanted, she was in London...next thing I knew, he was on a plane to London.

If you don't have passion, creativity burning inside you....what do you have??

No comments: